1. Application Qualifications
The applicant should be a Non-Chinese citizen, over 11 and under 18 years old (from Grade 6 to Grade 12), in good health, and have a legal guardian.
2. Application Period
If you want to attend school in September, please apply for enrollment before July 31.
If you want to attend school in April, please apply for enrollment before the end of February.
3. Class Constitution
1) Basic Chinese Class: aiming at students without basic Chinese knowledge. After intensive Chinese training for one semester, students can attend the two following classes.
2) HSK Class: aiming at students with basic Chinese knowledge. Besides Chinese, they will also learn other subjects such as Chinese culture, math, English, physics, chemistry, music, art, P.E. and etc.
3) Studying along with the Normal Class: aiming at students with fairly solid Chinese knowledge. Students attend all the classes with Chinese students, and use Chinese textbooks.
4. Application Procedure
1) Entrance Examination
The applicant will attend English and Math Exams mainly in accordance with he/she age. After the written paper, the applicant will have a face-to-face interview with teachers.
2) Entrance Admission
If the applicant has passed the exams and interview, he/she will receive an admission letter and a registration notice.
3) Entrance Registration
The applicant shall bring the registration notice to the Foreign Student Department at the required time and finish he/she registration.
5. Application Materials
1) A photocopy of the graduation certificate or study certificate from the previous school.
2) An official transcript from the applicant’s current school for the past year.
3) A recommendation letter written by the principal from the previous school.
4) Proof of medical/health by any public hospitals.
5) A photocopy of the authorization letter of the guardian.
6) 8 color photos (passport-sized photos)
7) Copy of overseas travel insurance or other insurance certificate
8) A photocopy of residence certificate
9) The application form filled out by the applicant
6. Please contact us.
Tel: 86-021-56616911 Fax: 86-21-5661-6911
Address: No. 400, Yichuan Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China